Guest Book

Greendale Sec School
Honours Day 2021
16 April 2021 (Friday)
Please note that all well-wishes are subject to
moderation & will appear here accordingly

49 thoughts on “Guest Book”

1. Lim ZhiYing Nicholas

Honoured to be with Greendale for it’s 15th Anniversary. Wishing GDLS a happy anniversary and many more to come :). May the school continue to prosper and excel.

2. Dear Greendale family, congratulations on reaching a milestone in the school’s journey! Have many great memories. Wishing you a memorable & magical GD15 Honours Day and a continued bright future ahead. You’re making history : ) Forward as one!

3. Happy 15th Anniversary! Thank you for nurturing my daughter for the 4 years she was with you. She blossomed under your charge. Special thanks to her Year Head Ms Kerry Lim!

4. Very happy to be a part of this memorable event. Thank you for the invitation. Wishing Greendale Secondary the best in all its endeavours.

5. It my second year in Greendale. It a hard time, it not easy for everyone, but we went through it, together! I am sure that the following years, there will be much more good things waiting for us to explore. Happy 15th anniversary Greendale!

6. Happy Birthday Greendale 사랑
    Wish GDLSS all the best for the next 15 years ahead and beyond!!!
    Oh Greendale Sec, you are my home
    #GD15

7. HAPPY 15th ANNIVERSARY GREENDALEEEEE
    Thank you for the fondest memories throught the most memorable four years of my life. Hope to see you thrive in the future and have more and more intake of students, Love you!
    I LOVE GREENDALEEEEEEE

8. Leow Kai Bin Kyren

Happy 15th anniversary Greendale Secondary, may you and everyone who you aided shine their green-est.

9. happy birthday Greendale 🙂 thank you for being a place where i can create new fond memories with my peers and teachers and also allowing me to have the opportunity to go through many wonderful experiences <3

10. Dropping by to extend my wishes to everyone in Greendale Secondary School, Congratulation to all educator, vendors, interns, maintenance etc. For creating wonders & fruitful journey for the students, your dedication, understanding and time are much appreciated!!!

11. ᕼᗩᑭᑭY 15th 𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚊𝚛𝚢 𝔾𝕣𝕖𝕖𝕟𝕕𝕒𝕝𝕖!!!
    (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*.✧

12. Honours day is a special day for us as we will be celebrating our 15 th anniversary for our greendale secondary school. I hope today would be fun for all of us so that we can remember this special and memorable memories. Although it is the COVID-19 situation , we can still celebrate this anniversary and I appreciate it. Happy birthday Greendale !!! 🎉🎉

13. Greendale Sec has come a long way since 2006. We have grown by leaps and bound and I am proud to be part of the Greendale family!

14. Congratulations to the team of Educators, leaders, support staff and students! Keep up the good job and produce future leaders of Singapore.
    Proud mum of your student, Dhzreen Kaur