Financial Assistance & Bursary
MISCELLANEOUS & SCHOOL FEES
- Miscellaneous and School Fees are collected between 20th of every month to 5th of next month. For students on GIRO, fees will be deducted on 26th of the month or the following working day if 26th the month falls on a non-working day.
- We encourage parents to make fees payment through GIRO. It is more convenient and safer as students need not bring large amount of cash to school.
- The Miscellaneous and School fees for Singapore Citizen and Permanent Residents are shown in the table:
|TYPES OF STUDENTS||SCHOOL FEES||MISC FEES||2ND TIER MISC FEES||TOTAL|
· Malay Students
· Non-Malay Students
|Singapore Permanent Residents||$380.00||$10.00||$10.00||$400.00|
- School fees for International Student are as follows:
|2nd Tier Fees||$10.00||$10.00|
*List of ASEAN countries: Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and Brunei
- Students who are eligible for an Edusave Account can use it to pay the 2nd Tier Miscellaneous Fees, whether they are on GIRO or on cash payment. Students who wish to do so can obtain the application form from the General Office.
- GIRO deductions are made monthly. If the deduction for a particular month is unsuccessful due to insufficient funds, the amount will be deducted together with next month’s fees. The monthly GIRO deduction will be carried out on the 26th of each month.
- The GIRO account will be suspended if it fails in the following month or exceeds 2 months fees. Once the arrears are settled in cash/cheque, the GIRO account will be automatically re-instated.
APPLICATION FOR MOE-FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE SCHEME (MOE-FAS)
The following financial assistance schemes are available to needy Singaporean students:
- Financial Assistance by Ministry of Education
|Gross Household Income of||not exceeding $2,750 per month|
|Gross Household Income of||Per Capita Income not exceeding $690 per month|
|Term||Does include||Does not include|
|Gross Household Income||· Gross income of family members in the same household
· Gross income of family members who contribute to the income of the household
· Include allowances e,g. overtime, claims
· Include employee’s CPF contribution
|· National Service allowance earned by NS men
· Severance compensation and insurance payment
· Alimony payment
|Dependent Children||· Unmarried children below 16 years old
· Unmarried children over 16 years old and receiving full time education
· Unmarried handicapped children
For more details, please refer to:
How to Apply
Application for Financial Assistance is open throughout the year. Students who are eligible are to apply via the online application portal by either scanning the QR code or clicking on it:
To renew the financial assistance for the next calendar year, students will have to submit a NEW application with supporting documents. Students are encouraged to submit their new applications by end October in order to use the Textbook Grant, should their application qualify for MOE Financial Assistance.
- Other Financial Assistance and Bursary by other Organisations
|Name of Bursary||Organisation||Requirement/How to obtain form|
|Potong Pasir Constituency Citizens’ Consultative Committee Application for Study Motivational Awards||Potong Pasir CC||Obtain from CC|
|NTUC Fairprice Study Grant||NTUC Fairprice||Parent must be Fairprice member|
|Pasir-Ris Punggol North CCC Community Education Assistance Scheme||Pasir-Ris Punggol North||Obtain from CC|
|Pasir-Ris Punggol East CCC Community Education Assistance Scheme||Pasir-Ris Punggol East||Obtain from CC|
|Pasir-Ris Punggol West CCC Community Education Assistance Scheme||Pasir-Ris Punggol West||Obtain from CC|
|Singapore Buddhist Federation SBF Bursary Award||Singapore Buddhist Federation||Obtain from Singapore Buddhist Federation|
|CDAC-SFCCA Bursary||CDAC||Obtain from CDAC centres, schools, CDAC website: www.cdac.org.sg|
|MDIS Scholarship and Bursary Awards||MDIS||Obtain from school in November|
|The Straits Times Pocket Money Fund||Straits Times||Obtain from school|
|CTS Educational Awards 2019||Chettiars’ Temple Society||Obtain from school in October|